-
November 28th, 2001, 09:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Is everyone ok??? All the Sol owners must have anthrax, that why almost nobody showed up for the meet. (Alright, maybe, just maybe Tuesday night doesn't work with everyones schedule. :P )
Well it was fun, thanks Aaron for setting things up. Thanks Mark and Jacie for showing up. I hope more people can show up next month.
....and does anyone have a passenger side clear corner housing?? Mine decided to hop off and check out I-5 up close. I would like to buy just thew passenger side, but I will buy both if needed.
Thanks
------------------
Jason
94 VTEC
CAI, no PS belt
15.27 @ 90.74mph
Team Sol Member #450
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks